There are many coverage options for You
Insurance transfers the financial risk of life's events to an insurance company. A sound insurance strategy can help protect your family from the financial consequences of those events. CLP Financial Group can provide a review of your existing insurance policies and provide recommendations for your various coverage options.
Insurance Saving Strategies
Life and retirement can present many unknowns. Major changes occur over a lifetime, including marriage, births, divorce and death, among others. Your employment may also change during your career, causing shifts to your coverage.
To help provide coverage and peace of mind for these “what ifs,” CLP Financial Group can provide a review of your existing insurance policies and provide recommendations for your various coverage options.
Having the perspective of your holistic financial plan and your unique goals and needs, we can help identify potential gaps and determine if you are over- or under-insured with life insurance, disability and long-term care insurance.
As changes occur in your career or family, you will be faced with decisions about your coverage and we can help you answer those critical questions such as:
- Although my employer provides me with life insurance, should I buy more?
- Based on my age and family situation does term or permanent life insurance fit my needs better?
- What are the tax benefits of my buying an insurance policy?
- What are the ways I can save money without sacrificing coverage?
- Does this policy include protection against inflation?
- Will the premiums go up and, if they do, what options do I have to pay for those rising costs?
- In the case of long-term care insurance, does this policy provide comprehensive benefits for both home care and nursing home care?