Lifestyle Protection Planning
A FREE VIRTUAL EMPOWERMENT EVENT
For Women, By Women
Did you know that women face greater retirement risks than men? If you're recently divorced, widowed, retired or planning for retirement, this event is for you!
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 | 2:00 PM
THURSDAY, August 27, 2020 | 6:30 PM
Register Today!Register TODAY!
CLP FINANCIAL GROUP INC. PRESENTS
How to retire without leaving money behind.
- When do I plan to stop working?
- What do I want my retirement to look like?
- Do I know how taxes will impact my income during retirement?
- When should I collect Social Security benefits?
- What are my retirement income options?
- Am I prepared to be my own financial advocate?
- Do I Have I a financial advocate I can trust to help me meet my financial needs?
If you are unsure about any of these questions, let us help you avoid costly mistakes.
TUESDAY, August 11, 2020 | 6:30 PMRegister TODAY!
When it comes to your financial future, the choices you make today can have a long-lasting impact. Learning about your choices before you retire can save you literally thousands of dollars. Our first priority is educating you and your family. Register for one of our classes today.
CLP FINANCIAL GROUP CAN CURATE SPECIALIZED FINANCIAL EDUCATION WORKSHOPS BASED ON YOUR NEEDS.
We value the opportunity to provide the necessary tools for financial success. We believe that financial education and financial literacy is essential to making critical financial decisions.
We cater to indiviuals and organizations, including military members, schools, churches, small businesses, and nonprofits.
To find out how your group can work with CLP Financial Group on a financial literacy workshop, please contact us.